Views on A.I.

Ian Watson, who collaborated with Kubrick on the story of A.I. - 'I adore Spielberg's A.I....There's been quite a bit of confusion among critics, especially about the final 20 minutes, which aren't Spielberg being sentimental (his main addition was the cruel, brutal Flesh Fair), but are exactly what I wrote for Stanley and exactly what Stanley wanted...I think Stanley would have been pretty pleased with what Spielberg did. I am.'

Jan Harlan, Kubrick's long-time assistant - 'I'm more than happy about [A.I.]; I’m ecstatic. It’s exactly what Stanley would have wanted. Well, second best to living.'

Legendary director Billy Wilder - 'I regard Spielberg’s Kubrick homage, A. I., as the most underrated film of the past few years. A. I. is far ahead of our time and asks important questions like "What makes humans human?"'

Comentarios

Entradas populares