Butterfly Effect

It's amazing. Simple moments, simple actions define your history.
I didn't take that train. Was I scared? Was I stupid? Didn't I know how to read the signs?
How different everything would be! Those things that seemed rather unimportant once, they come back to hunt me.
I wish I didn't know. You don't want to know when you make a mistake... I certainly wish I didn't.
How low is to wish to be ignorant! And how perfectly beautiful it sounds.
But I can't not know. And that knowledge is my curse.
It wasn't just another train, and even though I would love to pretend that it was, I know better than that. I can't run away from the truth. It lives inside of me.
I feel jealous of those who claim to have no regrets. I can't say that. I missed that train, and I regret it. I have to live with that.
One passing moment. Just that. That's all it takes to change everything.
One little act can change everything.
Butterfly effect, they call it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares